Monday 28 April 2014

Buntu..

Assalamualaikum and good morning..

Before start doing my job, i need to express first. 

Alhamdulillah, Praise be to Allah for giving me chance to live another day. SubhanAllah.. Are we deserve to live without doing nothing? Sure when someone give you something you need to do something in return. But Allah did not ask much from us, He just want us to do good deeds,be a better muslim, listen to His order and avoid bad deeds. Is not it so easy? InshaAllah May He bless us..

Today i got my confirmation letter after 3 months probationary period was end. There are the pros and cons actually by receiving this letter. The cons is, once i confirm i need to give 2 months notice before i resign.. The main concern is, once i know the result of this posting thing, they didn't give us much time as my friend said lah. 2 weeks notice only. Duhh how im going to face those..

Allahu, May Allah help and ease our journey. Ameen. 

#sotd #rotd

"There are no other great lost other than we lost our Prophet Rasulullah s.a.w"

MashaAllah.. That statement shows that we cannot be too sad when lost someone or something. Everything is belong to Allah s.w.t. Who are we to blame or feels sad when we lost them? Surely when Allah take something from us, but He will return with something which better than before. He knows best right..

"Oh Allah, make my heart close with you. Please clean and purify my heart Ya Rabb and remove all the black dot.. Make my heart strong and istiqamah in worshiping You.. Forgive all my wrongdoings.. and my family as well. Ya Malik.. Ya Rahman.. please ease our plan and give blessing to us"

Ameen Ya Rabbal Alamin

No comments:

Post a Comment